Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Who we’re looking for:
Are you a charmer on the phone? Are you known for your positive attitude, competitive spirit, and resiliency? We’re seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales Development team. You’ll be calling cold prospects to identify customer fit, qualify them as leads, and engage them in the first step of the sales cycle. We're focused on making this role exciting, challenging, and rewarding and we expect to see at least 18 months of commitment before you can move to a closing sort of role, assuming you're a superstar. This is a full-time position based out of our Vancouver office in Gastown, with a starting salary based on experience plus commission.
A day in the job entails:
- Qualifying leads from our Marketing team
- Contacting prospective customers to educate them about our software solution and its applicable uses
- Staying up to date with new services/products and plans
- Assigning the appropriate services/products to customers
- Sharing product and services marketing information with customers
- Participating in sales meetings
- Maintaining accurate records of all prospecting activities including calls, emails, conversation notes, and follow-up activities within HubSpot CRM
- Setting up meetings for customers and executives when required
- Handing over hot leads to the Account Executives
- Reporting to the SDR Manager
You’ll be a great match if you have:
- Mindblowing written and verbal communication skills
- An adaptable game plan and an ear for coaching
- A belief that leadership is attitude and teamwork makes the dream work
- A self-starter attitude with the discipline and drive to meet your deadlines/quotas with little oversight
- An innovative mindset that leads to solutions
- A passion for making each interaction personal and authentic
- An insatiable desire to keep learning and growing
- Trustworthiness, and the ability form meaningful working relationships
You’ll jump to the front of the line if you have:
- Work experience in retail, customer service, inbound/outbound sales, telemarketing or anything where you talk to customers on a daily basis
- Proven record of achieving a specific quota
- Experience with CRM software
- Understanding of sales funnels and pipelines
- Ability to use multiple tools and platforms to manage funnel
- Understanding and analyzing the sales metric system
- Experience in SAAS market sales
- Great negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or any related field
You’ll want to work with us because:
- We're in an exciting stage of growth -- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Check out some of our recent growth achievements.
- PageFreezer is in a niche field, which means the market isn't saturated yet and the opportunities are rife. We're already working with some big names, but we're just getting started.
- Working at PageFreezer, you’ll get the chance to make a serious impact by helping organizations around the world. Being part of the team that provides the leading website and social media archiving solution, you’ll be assisting governments, Fortune 500s, financial services firms, and more organizations collect and preserve their online conversations to comply with regulatory laws, stay out of legal trouble, and focus on what it is they do best.
- We take care of you! We offer a competitive compensation package, extended health benefits, $1600 annual education budget, a Tax Free Savings Account and a matching Retirement Savings Plan. Our office includes a killer view, lovable office dogs, and a culture that values flexibility, real work/life balance, and trust.
This job is open to anyone authorized to work in Canada or those aspiring to do so who are capable of obtaining necessary work authorization. We strongly believe that a diverse team is key to making us a successful company.