Are you our newest Senior Account Executive?
You like a workplace where:
- Your manager cares about you.
- Your coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting.
- Your compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, depending on your location.
- Your priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Your team cares about the right things. Yeah, our office includes a mountain view, lovable office dogs, free snacks, weekly lunch and fun events to attend, but more importantly, we’ve built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Your opportunities are numerous -- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Check out some of our recent growth achievements.
- You're in a niche field, which means the market isn't saturated yet and the opportunities are rife. We're already working with some big names, but we're just getting started.
- You're providing a meaningful solution to all kinds of businesses, including Fortune 500s, governments, and more.
- Your diversity is valued. This job is open to anyone authorized to work in Canada, those aspiring to do so who can obtain a work permit (yes, we can help with that), or remote folks who have overlapping windows of time with Vancouver.
You like to spend your time:
- Working out of our Vancouver office or Remotely in the East Coast as part of our Sales team
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, demos, closed sales, and follow-up activities within HubSpot CRM
- Conducting research to fulfill customers’ needs
- Arranging meetings with customers
- Assisting with the promotion of the company’s products/services
- Preparing, negotiating and closing contracts
- Developing and implementing distribution strategies or reselling agreements
- Collaborating with Management and the Sales team to strategize further growth
- Occasionally traveling to trade shows and into the field to visit with prospects
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a high stakes sales role, preferably SaaS solutions or technology sales to law firms in the US
- Demonstrated experience with technical sales and product knowledge
- Confidence and professionalism necessary to sell to C-Suite of law firms
- A proven sales track record
- Knowledge of marketing principles
- Experience using CRMs and other sales software for forecasting and pipeline management
- A positive customer service attitude
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and demonstration skills
- Stellar negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
You’re Confident With:
- Selling Saas based technology solutions to law firms
- Using challenges as a learning opportunity and motivation for success
If this sounds like you, then you're a fit! Time to apply.