Who we’re looking for:
Are you a persuasive storyteller who relies on process instead of motivation to create content? Are you a voracious researcher with the knack for finding new ways to deliver value to your readers? Do you see Marketing as a mission-critical function of Sales? If so, apply! We’re seeking a Copywriter to join our Marketing team. This is a full-time position based out of our Vancouver office in Gastown, with a starting salary based on experience.
A day in the job entails:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to strategize and identify PageFreezer’s unique voice and brand and ensure all content is in alignment
- Executing a communication strategy that will increase PageFreezer’s brand awareness, filling the Sales funnel with both organic and paid leads
- Building and maintaining a solid understanding of our products, target markets/industries, and Customer Personas
- Writing high-quality, accurate, and consistent blog posts, white papers, abstracts, articles, email campaigns, website content, and social media content on a tight deadline
- Participating in specific social media activities across various platforms on behalf of PageFreezer
- Keeping up to date with current trends and stories in our target market/industries
- Researching and making connections with customers, influencers, and thought leaders to collect and incorporate pertinent market and industry insights into marketing materials and opportunities
- Balancing working independently and collaborating with your Marketing teammates on other activities as needed
You’ll be a great match if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing writing
- A mindblowing yet adaptive writing style (that also translates to speaking, when needed)
- Seriously impressive proofreading, grammar, and editing skills
- Awesome time management and prioritization skills, regardless of how many projects are on the go
- Expert-user level skills for: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google, Youtube, etc, Google Suite, and Office 365
- The know-how to seamlessly use multiple tools and platforms for content creation, delivery, and measurement
- Alignment with our Core Values
You’ll jump to the front of the line if you have:
- Familiarity with SAAS Marketing best practices
- Experience creating content for a regulated industry, like healthcare, legal, telecommunications, etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite skills and/or HTML skills
Advanced understanding of SEO principles and lead conversion strategies
- Experience with ad management, bid management, and A/B testing
- A real-world understanding of how Marketing impacts Sales
- Audience research skills
- Work experience in an agency
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or any related field
You’ll want to work with us because:
- We're in an exciting stage of growth -- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Check out some of our recent growth achievements.
PageFreezer is in a niche field, which means the market isn't saturated yet and the opportunities are rife. We're already working with some big names, but we're just getting started.
- Working at PageFreezer, you’ll get the chance to make a serious impact by helping organizations around the world. Being part of the team that provides the leading website and social media archiving solution, you’ll be assisting governments, Fortune 500s, financial services firms, and more organizations collect and preserve their online conversations to comply with regulatory laws, stay out of legal trouble, and focus on what it is they do best.
- We take care of you! We offer a competitive compensation package, extended health benefits, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, $1000 annual education budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account and a matching Retirement Savings Plan. Our office includes a killer view, lovable office dogs, and a culture that values flexibility, real work/life balance, and trust.
This job is open to anyone authorized to work in Canada or those aspiring to do so who are capable of obtaining necessary work authorization. We strongly believe that a diverse team is key to making us a successful company.