Are you the newest Intermediate Product Manager, WebPreserver at Pagefreezer?
What we do and why:
- As many as 500,000 new websites are created every day. Social media content is even more staggering with multiple social networks individually generating billions of records daily. The content of these online artifacts can often be important or sensitive for an organization. Regulations demand accurate recordkeeping of all content, and companies are realizing the value of having access to complete, searchable electronic records—not only for evidence capture and litigation preparedness, but also for greater insight into their content and its impact across the web.
- WebPreserver enables legally admissible online evidence capture. These archives are critical for litigation preparedness or corporate heritage purposes and, in many cases, required by law for government agencies and regulated organizations (such as financial institutions).
- WebPreserver is not a screenshot tool. Along with a visual capture of web content, WebPreserver captures web source code, metadata and generates SHA256 digital signatures ensuring the accuracy of evidence. These features are key requirements for legally admissible evidence. WebPreserver also provides a rich featureset to automate captures, manage the case management workflow and export records for legal or compliance purposes.
What’s special about us:
- Our coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting -- and they care about the right things. We’ve built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Our compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, if you’re in Canada. Not in Canada? We’ll create a compensation package you’re excited about together.
- Our employees’ priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Our track record is strong, our market opportunity is growing, and we’re already providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world-- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Come join a sustainably profitable, small company and see the impact of your work.
What our Product Manager, WebPreserver does:
- Drive the product lifecycle of Pagefreezer’s market leading WebPreserver product to deliver value to new and existing customers.
- Plan, evolve and execute product roadmaps for WebPreserver.
- Understand the market and use that knowledge to continue our product’s growth as an Online Evidence Collection market leader.
- Define requirements for releases that provide new value to our customers while balancing the technical needs of the product and support for existing customers.
- Work closely with customers, Customer Support, Sales, and others as needed to gather feedback for product enhancements.
- Act as the Scrum Product Owner for our WebPreserver product.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog, expertly juggle features, bugs and other technical projects into a cohesive plan for each sprint.
- Collaborate with developers to understand the technical needs of the platform to develop plans that balance new product value with scalability, stability and security.
- Manage the flow of information about your product throughout the organization.
- Communicate priorities, timelines and releases to various stakeholders while expertly tailoring your message for different audiences.
- Create, present, and defend product plans to stakeholders and gather feedback to adapt in pursuit of building the best product for our customers.
- Helping with product management and/or product ownership duties in other product areas as required.
What makes you a great fit:
- Alignment with our Core Values
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Previous success managing a product through tight collaboration with customers, support and sales teams.
- Scrum product ownership experience, ideally certified by a recognized Scrum authority.
- Worked in a product team in a SaaS software development, bonus points for experience building products for legal, enterprise, government customers.
- A strong sense of initiative, ownership and accountability. Comfortable seeking answers and facilitating hard conversations.
- Exceptional attention to detail, allowing you to write concise and accurate documentation.
- Able to work 40 hours a week and either:
- Authorized to work in Canada (anywhere in Canada works for us)
- Aspiring to work in Canada and can obtain a work permit (yes, we can help with that)
- Willing to work remotely as a contractor
- Can be anywhere in the world as long as you commit to overlapping 4-8 hours of time with Vancouver and can work with a team in English
Sound interesting? Time to apply!