Are you the new Vice President, Sales at Pagefreezer?
What we do and why:
- Millions of conversations are taking place online every minute. And the content of all these conversations is often important and sensitive. Regulations demand accurate recordkeeping of all content, and companies are realizing the value of having access to complete, searchable electronic records—not only for evidence capture and litigation preparedness, but also for greater insight into how and why conversations are taking place.
- We offer solutions at every stage of the information governance lifecycle (creation, retention, management, and disposal) that archives data in real-time and gives organizations a simple and effective way to search and use it.
- Pagefreezer’s Archiving, Collection, and Monitoring solutions enable organizations to enforce policies and create and share defensible records of their social media, website and enterprise messaging content, quickly and easily through our intuitive dashboard, in real-time. We’ve built innovative features like sentiment analysis and keyword flagging, so our customers can also get insights into the conversations taking place and receive alerts when inappropriate or sensitive information is shared online, to help them promote and protect their employees, customers, brand, and business.
What’s special about us:
- Our coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting -- and they care about the right things. We’ve built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Our compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, if you’re in Canada. Not in Canada? We’ll create a compensation package you’re excited about together.
- Our employees’ priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Our track record is strong, our market opportunity is growing, and we’re already providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world-- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Come join a sustainably profitable company and see the impact of your work.
What our VP, Sales does:
- Together with our Chief Revenue officer, realize the vision for revenue generation in the SMB, local government, legal markets through the assigned Sales teams that enables Pagefreezer to achieve its mission, vision, and goals in a Values-aligned way.
- Promote a Values-led working environment that is safe, respectful, diverse, equitable, and inclusive through role-modeling, accountability and support.
- Enable the Sales team members to achieve and exceed their targets and quotas through motivating successful selling habits, coaching for high performance, and holding your team accountable to their targets.
- Prepare, analyze, share, and leverage reports on your teams’ activity, quota, and pipeline, performance for transparency, decision making, and insights.
- Excelling at mission critical sales team management operations -- workforce planning, recruitment, onboarding and training, roleplays, development, performance reviews and commission review
- Keeping up with sales trends, best practices, networks, and issues so that Pagefreezer stays up to date and competitive.
- Gathering field intelligence and understanding why we win or lose deals and providing that insight to our RevOps teams, management, and other internal stakeholders to ensure Pagefreezer keeps our competitive advantage.
- Enforcing adherence to legal, regulatory, and company policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics with regards to sales and employee management practices, including assigned information security (IS) responsibilities such as:
- Working with the Information Security team to review and track security requirements prior to signing agreements or contracts with customers or vendors.
- Invoking the Information Security processes in the case of employee non-conformance or breaches of information security.
- Escalating identified vulnerabilities to the Security team.
- Manage onboarding, training, and offboarding employees, including ensuring the provisioning and authorization of access to tools, use of our demo environments, etc.
- Enforcing compliance with legislation and contractual requests, ensuring that systems and processes are compliant such as sales processes and personal information privacy of employees, prospects, and customers.
What makes you a great fit:
- Alignment with our Core Values
- 5-10+ years of progressive roles in formal Sales leadership scaling teams, which to us means experience leading a team of Account Executives and Sales/Business Development professionals.
- Experience selling into SMB markets; bonus points for experience selling to local US Government
- Expert at executing high volume transactional sales
- Solid sales methodology background
- Familiarity with our techstack:
- HubSpot CRM
- Zoom Meeting /Phone
- Google Suite
- Proactive, clear, detailed communicator
- Strategic mindset; able to be agile and work to make the vision of Pagefreezer’s growth a reality.
- Loves to teach growing Sales professionals how to be successful through supportive coaching, no matter the challenge
- Very comfortable using your past experience, knowledge of the market, and available tools to generate lead lists
- Superior ability to write effective cold call and email scripts and design effective outbound sequences that convert prospects into leads
- Able to work 40 hours a week and authorized to work anywhere in Canada.
If that sounds like you, then it’s time to apply!