Who we’re looking for:
Do you have a knack for selling anything to anyone? Do you relentlessly push through difficult challenges on the job? Focusing on all inbound sales activities, the main focus of the Account Executive for the Government vertical will be to nurture leads into conversions consistently and successfully. This person will most likely be selling to the East Coast, so early birds are an especially good fit.
This is a full-time position based out of our Vancouver office in Gastown or a remote position for anyone located in the Central or Eastern timezones, with a starting salary based on experience plus commission.
A day in the job entails:
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, demos, closed sales, and follow-up activities within HubSpot CRM
- Conducting research to fulfil customers’ needs
- Arranging meetings with customers
- Assisting with the promotion of the company’s products/services
- Preparing contracts
- Building rapport with customers
- Developing and implementing distribution strategies or reselling agreements
- Collaborating with Management and the Sales team to strategize further growth
You’ll be a great match if you have:
- 2-5 years SDR experience and ready to make the move to a closing role
- Experience in high stakes sales role, preferably SAAS
- Experience working with US government entities
- Demonstrated experience with technical sales and product knowledge
- Confidence and patience necessary to sell to government officials
- A proven sales track record
- Knowledge of marketing principles
- Familiarity with CRMs and other sales software
- A positive customer service attitude
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Stellar negotiation skills
- Confidence and professionalism necessary to sell to largest businesses in the world
- Good organizational and time management skills
You’ll want to work with us because:
- Working at PageFreezer, you’ll get the chance to make a serious impact by helping organizations around the world. Being part of the team that provides the leading website and social media archiving solution, you’ll be assisting governments, fortune 500s, financial services firms, and more organizations collect and preserve their online conversations to comply with regulatory laws, stay out of legal trouble, and focus on what it is they do best.
- We take care of you! We offer a competitive compensation package, extended health benefits, $1600 education budget, and a matching Retirement Savings Plan. Our office includes a killer view, lovable office dog, and a culture that values flexibility, real work/life balance, and trust.
What do we value in a candidate?
- A passion for delighting customers
- Trustworthiness, and the ability form meaningful working relationships
- A belief that leadership is attitude and teamwork makes the dream work
- An innovative mindset that leads to solutions
- A self-starter attitude with the discipline and drive to meet your deadlines with little oversight
- An insatiable desire to keep learning and growing
- An adaptable game plan and an ear for coaching
- A knack for doing more with less, but better than the rest
- Strong analytical and time management skills
This job is open to anyone authorized to work in Canada or those aspiring to do so who are capable of obtaining necessary work authorization. We strongly believe that a diverse team is key to making us a successful company.