Are you the newest Customer Success Manager (Enterprise Accounts) at Pagefreezer?
What we do and why:
- Millions of conversations are taking place online every minute. And the content of all these conversations is often important and sensitive. Regulations demand accurate recordkeeping of all content, and companies are realizing the value of having access to complete, searchable electronic records—not only for evidence capture and litigation preparedness, but also for greater insight into how and why conversations are taking place.
- We offer solutions at every stage of the information governance lifecycle (creation, retention, management, and disposal) that archives data in real-time and gives organizations a simple and effective way to search and use it.
- Pagefreezer’s Social Media Archiving and Monitoring solution enables organizations to create and share defensible records of their social media content, quickly and easily in our dashboard, in real-time—every like, share, edit, and deletion. With added features like sentiment analysis and keyword flagging, our customers can also get insights into the conversations taking place and receive alerts when inappropriate or sensitive information is shared in their platforms, to help them promote and protect their employees, customers, brand, and business.
What’s special about us:
- Our coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting -- and they care about the right things. We’ve built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Our compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account, and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off if you’re in Canada. Not in Canada? We’ll create a compensation package you’re excited about together.
- Our employees’ priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Our track record is strong, our market opportunity is growing, and we’re already providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world-- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Come join a sustainably profitable, small company and see the impact of your work.
What our Customer Success Managers do:
- Build relationships resulting in trust, increased engagement and satisfaction, retention, and joint success between Pagefreezer and our Enterprise-level customers.
- Know the ins and outs and who’s who of your accounts and their goals and priorities
- Build alignment with customer goals to ensure they’re maximizing their investment in us.
- Achieve revenue targets.
- Create and execute a strategic, proactive plan to engage your contacts throughout the customer lifecycle to identify opportunities, promote awareness, sell additional products and services, and negotiate successful renewal contracts.
- Nurture customer accounts using our tools, processes, and playbook.
- Your CRM is up to date and full of helpful notes.
- Keep customers informed about the latest Pagefreezer news and releases that are relevant to them.
- Collaborate with the Implementation & Training team to ensure a smooth experience for new customers.
- Advocate for the customer, including gathering and sharing feedback, translating and escalating issues and requests to Support.
What makes you a great fit:
- Can ensure a positive customer experience is achieved while also exceeding quotas.
- Past success in a SAAS account management role before, responsible for delivering strategic revenue retention and growth with enterprise-level customers (Fortune 50 & 500).
- Comfortable with computers, software, tech, and IT environments
- Bonus points for familiarity with legal, compliance and/or records management technologies.
- Able to strategize account management, uncover opportunities, and close deals confidently.
- Know how to lead a customer through a complex renewal or renegotiation to reach a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Strong communication and presentation skills live, over the phone, written, or online. Adaptable and clear, no matter the technical knowledge, seniority, or a number of stakeholders.
- Solid problem solver. You search for or build solutions when needed.
- Competitive with yourself -- you love to learn new things, continuously improve, acquire new skills, and succeed!
- Good at handling details using highly organized project management skills.
- Familiarity with CRMs and other sales technologies (we use HubSpot), LinkedIn, and Zoom
- Curious, learns really quickly, without fear of failure or challenges. Open to coaching and feedback. Happy to adopt and improve our current processes or create solutions from scratch.
- Able to work 40 hours a week and either:
- Authorized to work in Canada (anywhere in Canada works for us)
Sound interesting? Time to apply!