Are you our new Content Marketing Specialist?
What we do and why:
- Millions of conversations are taking place online every minute. And the content of all these conversations is often important and sensitive. Regulations demand accurate recordkeeping of all content, and companies are realizing the value of having access to complete, searchable electronic records—not only for evidence capture and litigation preparedness, but also for greater insight into how and why conversations are taking place.
- We offer solutions at every stage of the information governance lifecycle (creation, retention, management, and disposal) that archives data in real-time and gives organizations a simple and effective way to search and use it.
- Pagefreezer’s Social Media Archiving and Monitoring solution enables organizations to create and share defensible records of their social media content, quickly and easily in our dashboard, in real-time—every like, share, edit, and deletion. With added features like sentiment analysis and keyword flagging, our customers can also get insights into the conversations taking place and receive alerts when inappropriate or sensitive information is shared in their platforms, to help them promote and protect their employees, customers, brand, and business.
What’s special about us:
- Our coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting -- and they care about the right things. We’ve built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Our compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, if you’re in Canada. Not in Canada? We’ll create a compensation package you’re excited about together.
- Our employees’ priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Our track record is strong, our market opportunity is growing, and we’re already providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world-- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Come join a sustainably profitable, small company and see the impact of your work.
What our Content Marketing Specialist will do:
- Enable Pagefreezer to achieve its Mission, Vision, and goals by executing a communication strategy that will increase our brand awareness
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to strategize and identify Pagefreezer’s unique voice and brand and ensure all our content is in alignment across various channels
- Writing high-quality, accurate, and consistent blog posts, white papers, abstracts, articles, email campaigns, website content, sales materials, and social media content by defined deadlines
- Ensuring all copy generates curiosity and compels the reader to stay engaged with our content and take our calls to action, ultimately filling the Sales funnel with organic and paid leads
- Execute a successful digital marketing strategy that results in a high number of blog and website visits
- Researching, monitoring, and optimizing SEO performance: work with internal stakeholders and SEO agency on updating strategy and keywords as needed, implement changes, monitor for improvements, and create new content, and edit existing content
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of our products, target markets/industries, and Customer Personas, keeping up to date with current trends and stories in our target market/industries
- Researching and making connections with customers, influencers, and thought leaders to collect and incorporate pertinent market and industry insights into marketing materials and opportunities
- Balance working independently and collaborating with your Marketing teammates on other activities as needed
What makes you a great fit:
- Alignment with our Core Values
- 3+ years of experience in SAAS marketing content creation
- Experience in copy writing to engage and convert readers
- Familiarity with SAAS Marketing best practices, with first-hand knowledge of how Marketing impacts Sales and Revenue in a SAAS company
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and lead conversion strategies with the necessary audience research skills to support it
- Impressive and adaptive writing style
- You are mind blowing at proofreading, grammar, and editing skills
- Understanding of the SAAS buyer’s journey and the types of assets required at different stages of this journey
- Awesome time management and prioritization skills, regardless of how many projects are on the go
- The know-how to seamlessly use multiple tools and platforms for content creation, delivery, and measurement
- Expert-user level skills for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, Google Suite, and Office 365
- Experience creating content for a regulated industry, like healthcare, legal, telecommunications, etc a strong plus.
- Work experience in an agency or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or any related field
- Able to work 40 hours a week and currently authorized to work in Canada (anywhere in Canada works for us, we’re remote-friendly!)
Sounds interesting? Time to apply!