Are you the newest Technical Support Engineer at Pagefreezer?
What we do and why:
- Millions of conversations are taking place online every minute. And the content of all these conversations is often important and sensitive. Regulations demand accurate recordkeeping of all content, and companies are realizing the value of having access to complete, searchable electronic records—not only for evidence capture and litigation preparedness but also for greater insight into how and why conversations are taking place.
- We offer solutions at every stage of the information governance lifecycle (creation, retention, management, and disposal) that archives data in real-time and gives organizations a simple and effective way to search and use it.
- Pagefreezer’s Social Media Archiving and Monitoring solution enables organizations to create and share defensible records of their social media content, quickly and easily in our dashboard, in real-time—every like, share, edit, and deletion. With added features like sentiment analysis and keyword flagging, our customers can also get insights into the conversations taking place and receive alerts when inappropriate or sensitive information is shared in their platforms, to help them promote and protect their employees, customers, brand, and business.
What’s special about us:
- Our coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting -- and they care about the right things. We’ve built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Our compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account, and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, if you’re in Canada. Not in Canada? We’ll create a compensation package you’re excited about together.
- Our employees’ priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Our track record is strong, our market opportunity is growing, and we’re already providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world-- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Come join a sustainably profitable, small company and see the impact of your work.
What our Technical Support Engineers do:
- Create trust with our customers by providing timely, helpful expertise to address and resolve any technical concerns or issues as part of our Customer Support team.
- Organize, prioritize, and complete assigned support tickets in a timely manner using automated tools wherever possible and escalating according to defined processes.
- Create out-of-the-box solutions for your assigned customer issues and communicate those solutions to customers via web conference, phone, and/or email in a clear and friendly way.
- Use, maintain, and improve our proprietary tools and processes to implement complex website and social media archives for our customers and perform QA and monitoring on an ongoing basis.
- Troubleshoot reports of technical issues and document attempts at solutions in a clear and detailed way to support our Engineering teams’ investigations and resolutions upon escalation.
- Advocate for our customers through collaboration with various internal engineering and product management stakeholders to resolve tickets and provide their feedback to our teams.
What makes you a great fit:
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Motivated to become a product expert in Pagefreezer’s full suite of industry-leading solutions for website, social media, and enterprise collaboration archiving and monitoring.
- 1-2 years of experience in SAAS technical support, with an emphasis on skillfully translating complicated solutions to technical issues into clear written and spoken language that inspires confidence in end-users of all kinds.
- Awareness of modern web development technologies and content management systems and how they work – specifically, familiarity with sitemaps, single-page applications, REST APIs, Bootstrap, Wordpress, Angular, Express.js.
- Adept at using your browser’s developer tools to analyze network requests, troubleshoot console errors, and determine how content on any web domain is being served.
- Comfortable with figuring things out as you go and using creativity and critical thinking to quickly and confidently respond to a variety of new challenges on a daily basis.
- Top-notch team communicator: you share knowledge with peers, adapt easily to new communications and productivity tools like Slack, Confluence, and Jira, and take the time to clearly document solutions to new challenges you encounter.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Familiar working in a Linux and macOS environment.
- Huge bonus points for coding experience in Java, Python, and/or Bash.
- Able to work 40 hours a week and currently authorized to work in Canada (anywhere in Canada works for us)
Sound interesting? Time to apply!