Are you the newest Solutions Architect (Post Sales) at Pagefreezer?
What we do and why:
- Millions of conversations are taking place online every minute. And the content of all these conversations is often important and sensitive. Regulations demand accurate recordkeeping of all content, and companies are realizing the value of having access to complete, searchable electronic records—not only for evidence capture and litigation preparedness, but also for greater insight into how and why conversations are taking place.
- We offer solutions at every stage of the information governance lifecycle (creation, retention, management, and disposal) that archives data in real-time and gives organizations a simple and effective way to search and use it.
- Pagefreezer’s Social Media Archiving and Monitoring solution enables organizations to create and share defensible records of their social media content, quickly and easily in our dashboard, in real-time—every like, share, edit, and deletion. With added features like sentiment analysis and keyword flagging, our customers can also get insights into the conversations taking place and receive alerts when inappropriate or sensitive information is shared in their platforms, to help them promote and protect their employees, customers, brand, and business.
What’s special about us:
- Our coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting -- and they care about the right things. We’ve built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Our compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, if you’re in Canada. Not in Canada? We’ll create a compensation package you’re excited about together.
- Our employees’ priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Our track record is strong, our market opportunity is growing, and we’re already providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world-- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Come join a sustainably profitable, small company and see the impact of your work.
What our Solutions Architect (Post Sales) do:
- Enable Pagefreezer to achieve its Mission and Vision by building relationships resulting in trust, increased engagement and satisfaction, retention, and joint success between Pagefreezer and our customers.
- Act as the technical expert post-implementation and beyond for Pagefreezer’s top-tier customers to ensure any technical challenges are managed smoothly, and that all commitments are met, and delivery is successful.
- Organize and lead the technical account strategy using technical account/project management principles.
- Partner with stakeholders from your assigned accounts, Customer Success, and Customer Support to proactively manage ongoing needs from customers regarding technical requirements, updates, or additions.
- Review, investigate, and escalate issues and translate the resolution to customers in clear ways that ease any concerns.
- Supporting customer success by interpreting the evolving technical needs of the customers to our internal stakeholders, and vice versa, by capturing and sharing key information with all stakeholders.
What makes you a great fit:
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Past success in a SAAS technical account management, Solutions Engineer, or Solutions Architect role.
- Expert with computers, software, tech, and IT environments
- Bonus points for familiarity with legal, compliance and/or records management technologies.
- Comfortable navigating complex and technical conversations with senior stakeholders in large accounts
- Strong communication and presentation skills live, over phone, written, or online. Adaptable and clear, no matter the technical knowledge, seniority, or number of stakeholders.
- Solid problem solver. You search for or build solutions when needed.
- Good at handling details using highly organized project management skills.
- Familiarity with CRMs and other sales technologies (we use HubSpot), LinkedIn, and Zoom
- Curious, learns really quickly, without fear of failure or challenges. Open to coaching and feedback. Happy to adopt and improve our current processes or create solutions from scratch.
- Able to work 40 hours a week and authorized to work in Canada (anywhere in Canada works for us)
Sound interesting? Time to apply!