Director of Sales, Enterprise
Who we’re looking for:
Are you passionate about providing value to C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies through the sales of SaaS-based solutions? Do you use challenges as a learning opportunity and motivation for success? Focusing on direct sales activities, the Director of Sales, Enterprise will own the sales activities and generate revenue in their defined Enterprise territory by building relationships with decision makers.
This is a full-time position based out of our Vancouver office in Gastown, with a starting salary based on experience plus incentive commission.
A day in the job entails:
- Generating revenue through developing new business and meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Managing pipeline development by planning, forecasting, pricing, negotiating and closing reliably and consistently using a well-maintained CRM and other tech tools
- Demonstrating our product to prospects ranging from C-level execs to IT Directors with confidence and ease using various web conferencing and tech tools
- Conducting research to align value propositions to our customers and their business objectives
- Increasing the reach and market share of PageFreezer’s products/services
- Strategizing with Management, Sales, Channel Partner, and Marketing teams to increase growth in your vertical/territory
- Collaborating with the Sales Development team and Lead Generation Manager
- Partnering with the Customer Success team to provide a seamless experience to customers for implementation and ongoing customer satisfaction
- Staying up to date about all our products and services, industry news, and sales methodologies and tools
- Embodying our Values at all times and contributing to a healthy and winning Sales team environment
You’ll be a great match if you have:
- 5+ years of direct sales experience
- 3+ years of Enterprise SAAS sales experience
- A proven sales track record of meeting or exceeding quotas reliably
- 2+ years of experience breaking into new markets or territories successfully
- Previous success in high stakes sales role
- Confidence working with both Canadian and US corporate entities
- Master-level technical sales and product knowledge
- Confidence and patience necessary to sell to C-Level executives in brand name companies
- Strong grasp of marketing principles
- Hands-on experience with CRMs and other sales software and tools
- A stellar customer service attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Impressive negotiation skills
- Discipline, organizational and time management skills to work with a high amount of autonomy while delivering results
- Close alignment with our Core Values
You’ll want to work with us because:
- We're in an exciting stage of growth -- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Check out some of our recent growth achievements.
- PageFreezer is in a niche field, which means the market isn't saturated yet and the opportunities are rife. We're already working with some big names, but we're just getting started.
- Working at PageFreezer, you’ll get the chance to make a serious impact by helping organizations around the world. Being part of the team that provides the leading website and social media archiving solution, you’ll be assisting governments, Fortune 500 companies, financial services firms, and more organizations collect and preserve their online conversations to comply with regulatory laws, stay out of legal trouble, and focus on what it is they do best.
- We take care of you! We offer a competitive compensation package, extended health benefits, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, $1000 annual education budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account, and a matching Retirement Savings Plan. Our office includes a killer view, lovable office dogs, and a culture that values flexibility, real work/life balance, and trust.
This job is open to anyone authorized to work in Canada or those aspiring to do so who are capable of obtaining necessary work authorization. We strongly believe that a diverse team is key to making us a successful company.