Are you our new Product Marketing Manager?
What we do and why:
- Millions of conversations are taking place online every minute. And the content of all these conversations is often important and sensitive. Regulations demand accurate recordkeeping of all content, and companies are realizing the value of having access to complete, searchable electronic records—not only for evidence capture and litigation preparedness, but also for greater insight into how and why conversations are taking place.
- We offer solutions at every stage of the information governance lifecycle (creation, retention, management, and disposal) that archives data in real-time and gives organizations a simple and effective way to search and use it.
- Pagefreezer’s Social Media Archiving and Monitoring solution enables organizations to create and share defensible records of their social media content, quickly and easily in our dashboard, in real-time—every like, share, edit, and deletion. With added features like sentiment analysis and keyword flagging, our customers can also get insights into the conversations taking place and receive alerts when inappropriate or sensitive information is shared in their platforms, to help them promote and protect their employees, customers, brand, and business.
What’s special about us:
- Our coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting -- and they care about the right things. We’ve built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Our compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, if you’re in Canada. Not in Canada? We’ll create a compensation package you’re excited about together.
- Our employees’ priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Our track record is strong, our market opportunity is growing, and we’re already providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world-- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Come join a sustainably profitable, small company and see the impact of your work.
What our Product Marketing Manager will do:
- Enable Pagefreezer to achieve our mission, vision, and goals as part of the Marketing team.
- Help keep our product offerings ahead of the curve by providing in-depth, data-backed, insightful intelligence through extensive industry research to understand our customers, market, and competition and filtering that into our Product and Revenue Operations teams.
- Plan the launches of new products and major releases of existing products, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Collaborate with and support internal stakeholders to accomplish cross-functional projects:
- Co-create resources with your content marketing teammates that educates our prospective customers as they move through the buying journey.
- Co-develop product narratives with the Product and Revenue Operations teams that compel prospective customers to engage with us.
- Develop sales enablement resources for our Sales team, such as product presentations and demonstration environments that illustrate product narratives and competitive differentiation, and internal training tools with the input from other members of the Revenue Operations team.
- Participate in speaking engagements as the subject matter expert of our products and solutions.
What makes you a great fit:
- Alignment with our Core Values
- 3+ years of working in an entry or early intermediate level role of product marketing, product management, or similar.
- Deep understanding of market and industry analysis, including creating briefs and reports for executives using methods like SWOT analysis.
- Strong ability to communicate how a product or service provides values to non-technical buyers
- Extraordinary writing and presentation skills for technical and non-technical audiences; influencing and storytelling come almost naturally to you
- Extending empathy to your prospective customers and their problems and advocating for them internally.
- Very comfortable with common Marketing techstacks, specifically:
- Hubspot CRM or similar
- Marketing automation tools
- Google suite, especially Slides
- Familiarity with marketing communication so you can collaborate effectively with our team to deliver results.
- Familiarity with product marketing strategies, such as digital marketing campaigns, demand generation, customer marketing, content marketing, etc.
- Comfortable with data and data analytics and providing context and insights from them.
- Equally comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
- Sixth sense for thinking strategically, moving between big picture and tiny details with ease.
- Good prioritization skills, knowing what’s more important when, and acting with decision.
- Able to work 40 hours a week and authorized to work in Canada (anywhere in Canada works for us).
Sounds interesting? Time to apply!